Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tenley is 1 month old!

Already?? I can’t believe it’s been 4 weeks since we came home from the hospital. It’s gone so fast, so I guess that’s a good thing, right? Last night, Tenley ate around 10:30 or so and didn’t wake up until 4:40! Whahooo!!!!!

Here are a few pictures of my girls…

IMG_0961

IMG_0964

IMG_0967 IMG_0973

Okay disclaimer… I think the following series of pictures are pretty stinkin’ hilarious. But this is not an indicator of me being a poor parent, I promise.

Ethan taught Hannah Gray how to kiss her foot and she thinks it’s really funny whenever she does it. So as I was playing around with the camera and trying to get enough light, I noticed Hannah Gray was (at least this is what I think) trying to get Tenley to kiss her foot. HOWEVER, Tenley was beginning to wake up because she was hungry and thus…

IMG_0979 IMG_0983

… Tenley nursing Hannah Gray’s big toe. IMG_0987

There. You have it. I confessed, but shared a glimpse into our day. :)

No comments: