Tuesday, August 24, 2010

4 months already?

Last night I finally took Tenley’s 4 month picture, 3 days late. Oh well, I guess better than not at all. I feel like her newborn-ness just disappeared, I can’t believe it! I figured it would go faster with the second child, but I didn’t think it would go this fast. Is this natural or b/c of the chaos of our life the last month + ? What fun she is, she’s our outgoing, smiley, giggly kid. She adores Hannah Gray and is so responsive to her and Hannah Gray loves it. What precious girls we have, we are blessed!

P8230214

P8230217

her hands are always in her mouth right now and she’s super drooly. Could there be teeth on the way? She’s not been sleeping through the night for the last two weeks either. Perhaps she’s getting ready to roll? (she did from her belly to back, but isn’t that always more like a flop?)

P8230227 First time in the boppy and so proud of herself!P8230228

No comments: