Monday, August 10, 2009

Hannah Gray's reaction to a baby






Our friends, Lindsay and Madison came over for a visit. Madison is only 2 months old and absolutely adorable. Lindsay and I have been friends since we were probably 5 years old or so. We've been to school together, college, YL, in each other weddings and now have entered into the kids phase together! We thought it would be cute to get a picture of Hannah Gray and Madison together if Hannah Gray would cooperate (she's getting busy!!!). So here is a sequence of photos. It started out with me trying to make sure that she wouldn't bolt and knock over Maddy. Then it goes to Hannah Gray totally leaning her head back on the pillow behind her acting like, "do I seriously have to do this?!", then the next one she realized she really enjoyed this! The final picture I didn't get (I think Lindsay has it) was Gray leaning her head on top of Maddy and doing her "I love you" or "snuggle" noise that goes something like, "awwhhh" with inflection. It was pretty stinkin' cute and hilarious.

No comments: