Sunday, November 13, 2011

Getting ready for fall

 

IMG_0001IMG_0003

The girls LOVE music and Ethan’s keyboard

 

IMG_0023IMG_0024IMG_0027

trying to get the girls set up… but T wasn’t so sure

IMG_0028IMG_0031

After pumpkin (or “pumie” for T and “pumick for HG), we headed up to Tahoe to spend the day at Squaw Valley where there was a fall harvest event going on, but it ended in the morning. Oops. So we went back to Kings Beach to let Tuk swim and girls play in the sand.

IMG_0032IMG_0035IMG_0037IMG_0042IMG_0045IMG_0046

HG asked to help fold, so I said “go for it!” not expecting her to do it perfectly!!! Looks like I have a new laundry helper!

 

IMG_0048

HG had a recent and very big, growth spurt that made new jeans a necessity. We went out shopping and she was so frustrated that jeans were “TOO BIG”, and wanted to get a belt. Where do you find a belt for a potty trained 3 yr old?! So Ethan took her out for a daddy dinner date and to find a belt. They came home and he made hot chocolate for her. Right before I took the picture on the left, I totally had a flash forward moment where I saw HG at about 8-10 yrs old, sitting in our kitchen ( a different one where you could see snow through windows, hopefully that’s in Truckee), drinking hot chocolate with me as we have finished on the slopes…

IMG_0050IMG_0051

so this is my little, “big girl”

No comments: