Sunday, November 13, 2011

6?! Really, already?!

Ethan and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary on Oct. 7th. What an amazing and crazy 6 years it has been. To celebrate, Ethan surprised me by having our dear friend Renee fly in from Seattle to watch our girls for the weekend so we could get away for a night to Tahoe. He found an amazing little hotel right on the water with an incredible dinner too. We tried to go mt biking the next day, but realized that our bike lock key was lost. So we went kayaking in a double together instead! So fun and I am one lucky girl! He was amazing the day I married him, and yet he somehow manages to get better and better!

 

We always forget to get pictures of us when we are going out, so I as so disappointed that we forgot to get a picture at dinner. But here is a view from where we stayed and then pictures while we were out kayaking.

P1010416P1010422P1010423P1010425P1010429P1010430

No comments: