Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A lesson learned

Well, it happened to me today. We came home from the gym and Hannah Gray was so tired that I debated whether or not to even change her diaper before I put her down for a nap (usually I don't, but I could tell she was wet). So I changed her diaper and in an effort to be quick and get her down right away, I didn't put her bloomer thingy back on underneather her little dress. I figured, "she has casual summer dresses that don't have any bloomer things and she's fine". Well, I was wrong. She woke up and I went to go get her and this is what I found...








And in case you can't tell, that's her green diaper to her right (our left) and she's most definitely sitting on a wet sheet...

So we just got home from the pool and she just had her diaper and a cover up on, so what did I do? I took her cover up dress off and put a onesie on her. There. Lesson learned. It could have been worse...

No comments: