Monday, July 20, 2009

322 Temple Pl. Westfield, NJ 07090






Our new home! I will put the finished product up soon as we still have just a few more pictures to hang and some cleaning up to do. It was a bit chaotic unpacking the truck as my grandma would have been more help than these guys. So thankful that my mom was there to help with everything, especially Hannah Gray. We thought the guys would do the work as I just informed what went where so it wouldn't be a big deal for me to have Hannah Gray. Well we were wrong. Hananh Gray thankfully ate dinner and played contentedly for a couple hours past her bedtime outside until we were able to get her pack 'n play set up. Here are the pictures of the house full 'o boxes. We used some of the boxes to our advantage to set up a little play area of Hannah Gray which bought us some time as well.

Even Tanner tried to hide to find some refuge. :)

No comments: