Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas In the O-H

We arrived Christmas Eve night in time to make it to my cousin’s house for the extended family celebration. We missed Santa and dinner but were so thankful we were able to see everyone before we all took off our separate ways for the evening. Once we got back to my parent’s house, we got the kids in their Christmas pj’s and Hannah Gray put out cookies for Santa and a carrot for the reindeer.

All of my siblings and their kids spent the night at my parent’s house so it was fun to all do Christmas morning together. Santa left the kids stockings which was fun to experience together. Hannah Gray was a bit excited and a little scared that Santa ate her cookies and the reindeer took a bite of carrot. You could see her wheels turning on that one.

IMG_2049 IMG_2050 IMG_2057

IMG_2060 “where’d they go Daddy?!”

IMG_2088 IMG_2081 IMG_2097

 

IMG_2092 IMG_2112 IMG_2119 IMG_2159

My parents took everyone to the Conservatory for a fun Christmas tradition. We went through the entire garden, saw the live manger scene (well, the animals at least were real) and then all of the grandkids got to pick out a Christmas ornament. It was really fun and everyone really enjoyed it! They then took us out for lunch at Skyline!!! MMMmm, I was really craving that one! :)

IMG_2190

IMG_2203 New Year’s Eve, my dad took Ethan, Hannah Gray and me to the Airforce Museum. Hannah Gray had a blast looking at all the “airpanes” and pushing her “hannah doggie” in the stroller.

IMG_2206

IMG_2202 IMG_2215 IMG_2216 IMG_2221

We then celebrated my dad’s bday with dinner that nightIMG_2239

IMG_2233

IMG_2245

Aunt Sarah even took HG’s stitches out!!! :)

IMG_2249 Then we went to see my college girlfriends for a New  Year’s Eve Party, our annual tradition

IMG_2257

IMG_2263

No comments: