Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Couple funny stories

1. The other day, Hannah Gray and I were driving to the zoo and it was a pretty hot day. Hannah Gray noticed a dog (go figure) sitting in the shade next to the road. She pointed him out and I said something along the lines of, “you’re right Hannah Gray, a doggie. He’s hot, so he’s sitting in the shade”. To which she immediately replied, “HOT DOOG-IE!” and just kept repeating it, then added, “Hot Doggie, wa-wa”. “Yes Hannah Gray, the doggie needs water…”

2. We were in Montana over this Labor Day Weekend for a staff retreat and it was cold! So I practically lived in a 3/4 zip pullover. Hannah Gray loves to play with the zippers, but she kept unzipping my jacket as she’d say, “Hot Momma!”. Thanks HG. Thanks.

It’s late, so I will post fun pictures from this weekend tomorrow.

No comments: