Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Momma’s Bday

I know this entry is a little backwards, but I didn’t have a chance to post some pictures of my birthday before we left for CA. Hannah Gray came in to see me that morning saying, “Haaappy DAY!” loosely to the tune of Happy Birthday. It was pretty cute. She kept doing this all day and anyone that we talked to, she would make sure that she said, “Momma, happy day!”. It was an absolutely beautiful day, hitting in the mid 60’s with lots of sunshine. We could see both the Cascade and Olympic Mountains just off our street. It had been cold and rainy the day before, so the mountains were covered in snow. It was beautiful! We headed to the zoo b/c isn’t the zoo always a fun place to spend some time?

Ethan made a great dinner and chocolate birthday cake for me. Hannah Gray helped blow the candles out and open presents with me. I actually had a soccer game later that night, so after the kids were in bed, I was able to get out and have fun playing soccer. It was a great day! 

IMG_1561IMG_1591

No comments: