Thursday, June 17, 2010

It really was too quiet…

P6120005

So we’ve been packing. Trying to at least. I had Hannah Gray play in her room for some “quiet play” and she’s usually pretty good at it, but I will hear sporadic, “Momma? Momma? MOMMA?” as it gets progressively louder. A simple, “Yes baby girl?” and an explanation such as, “Momma is finishing xyz, I’ll be up in a minute” works. Well, I didn’t hear any calls from behind a baby gate, so I let her play “peacefully”. After a couple persistent calls, I went upstairs to get her and the above picture is what I found. Her entire dresser and closet were emptied and scattered, toy box empties and not sure if you can tell in the picture or not, but the blurred little girl on the escape doesn’t have shorts or a diaper on. So you guessed it, she also peed on the floor. So all that stuff from the closet and dresser, yep, had to be washed too. Like I said, too quiet…

No comments: