Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Kick off to fall

On October 7th, Ethan and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary! Crazy, I can’t believe it’s been 7 years already! One of my friends from home came to visit, but came a couple days early (to my surprise) so that Ethan and I could head out for the night. He took me up to Lake Tahoe where we went mountain biking, enjoyed town, and had a fantastic dinner right on the water. We were able to sleep in a bit, go back down to the lake and enjoy lunch before heading back home. It was fantastic!

The day before Ethan and I headed out of town to celebrate, we took the girls and our friend Abby up to Squaw Valley to enjoy a Fall Festival day that they had. The girls got to have their faces painted, painted pumpkins, watched their first pie eating contest and went for a hay ride pulled by beautiful Clydesdale Horses.

IMG_1452IMG_1455IMG_1457IMG_1468

I have more pictures from the day (better ones) that are on my camera which is currently being fixed. So once I get it back, I will post more pictures from the day.

photo (16)photo (17)

Not sure if you can tell, but Tenley is wearing her swimming goggles. Yep, she found them in the stroller and insisted on wearing them around like they were super hero goggles or something. She thought she was hilarious and received many comments and smiles from others, so she kept on wearing them!

 

I will post more pics soon

No comments: