Friday, January 30, 2009

entertainment!





So I've been having a hard time lately trying to figure out when to feed Gray in the midst of getting dinner ready so we can eat quickly once Ethan gets home (any suggestions welcomed). We have Hannah Gray at least sit in her high chair and play/eat/chew on something while we eat so we have "family style" dinners. But she seems to be ready to eat her dinner sooner now and then doesn't want to get back in her high chair while we eat. So that's till a work in progress. However, I ddi  manage to find a way to keep her entertained while I cook... she loves my measuring spoons!!! So I put her on the floor, she watches me do my thing and chews and bangs those spoons together. She LOVES it! Here are some cute pictures of these spoons that are just about the size of her. 

No comments: