Wednesday, July 16, 2008

5 weeks



Wow, Hannah Gray is 5 weeks old today! I can't believe it. In so many ways, she still seems so tiny. Then I look at her and she how big her cheeks are getting and I feel like she's growing so quickly! She's a great sleeper already. Basically after her first week and a half or so, she would only wake up twice to eat. Then she quickly moved to eating only once. We've been fortunate enough that she's pulled several all nighters already. Sleeping all night that is. She'll go down for the evening between 10 and 11 and get up between 5 and 6. Last night was thankfully one of those nights! We're praying (especially me) that it becomes a regular occurance.


Here is a picture I took of her today at 5 weeks and also a picture of her with our doctor that delivered her. I wanted a picture of him with us at the hospital when she was born but he quietly slipped out of the delivery room after she was born. So I took the opportunity at my appointment to get one. Hannah had hit her limit of being in her car seat by the time he came in for the appointment. So Dr. Bowen held her as he chatted with me and finished the appointment.

No comments: