Monday, March 31, 2008

Trip to NYC







We had a very last minute business trip to New York City this last weekend. We were thankful for the opportunity and excited that I got to go with Ethan. This will be our last trip away together before Li'l Petro arrives, hard to believe!




I think we visited each neighborhood of NYC. We had THE best, real deal, homemade Italian food we've ever had in Queens, fantastic deli sandwhiches near SOHO, and awesome NY style Pizza in Manhattan. We even hit up the cheesecake too. We had a great time and squeezed a lot into 36 hrs in NYC. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

2 comments:

hawleykj said...

I'm so glad you got to enjoy a weekend away. Sounds packed, but I would expect nothing less :)

hawleypk said...

Of course my wife had to be the first person to leave a comment on your blog. Get back to work, woman!