Monday, March 10, 2008

7 Months and Counting!



It's so hard to believe we're heading into the 7th month already! I guess it goes by fast especially when you don't find out until the first trimester is almost through! Li'l Petro is extremely active now and I think can stretch from one extreme side of my waist all the way across my belly to the opposite and lower side of my hip. Up until this point, sleeping has been completely normal. I'm now beginning to realize the wonders of a pillow between my knees. Amazing what little things can do. All and all, I'm feeling good and getting more and more anxious to meet the little one. I would say that I've offically "popped" as you can see in the pictures. I think my belly button resembles more of a hotdog now.


The nursery is becoming a little bit more of a nursery now with the stroller in there and a beautiful quilt made by Nana that's awaiting Li'l Petro. Soon we'll have a crib in there too. We're getting closer!

No comments: