Tuesday, February 19, 2013

random catch up pics from January

I have been behind lately as it’s been hard for me to get the videos and pictures off my iphone. I think I have the kinks worked out now, if only Blogger would allow me to post videos from my iphone… ugh. January was a fun month and here are some catch up pictures.

IMG_0129IMG_0146IMG_0149

Hannah Gray dressed herself, HG passed out on the way home from a morning of skiing at Tahoe and Tenley’s “flower”

IMG_0180IMG_0190IMG_0196

The girls at the ultrasound watching the baby, the girls with Tuk while he still had all his toes and Daddy picked

the girls up and gave them each a turn to drive! Smile

IMG_0199IMG_0213IMG_0215

On the chair lift with Daddy for the first time, Tenley figured out her strider bike!! And me at 22 or so weeks pregnant.

IMG_0219IMG_0220IMG_0227

The girls at Krispie Kreme for Hannah Gray’s preschool field trip. They even got to make those doughnuts! Tenley making her babies “snuggle with TukTuk”.

IMG_0240IMG_2944

The girls snuggling watching some PBS on my ipad and our friends Renee and Kevin came to visit from Seattle! So fun!!

 

We have been taking videos of Tenley’s stories, which she is notorious for. Ethan is working on getting all of those in one spot, I think like a YouTube channel. I will keep you posted on it!

No comments: