Monday, October 6, 2008

plenty of laughter and fun!




We had an extremely busy day of trying to get doctors' appointments in and other random things done before the big day so my mom came over to hang out with Gray. I'm told that Hannah Gray was laughing hysterically (so hard that Ethan who was on the phone, working upstairs, heard her). So they pulled out the cameras and tried to get it on film. Hannah Gray has this crazy quirk that EVERY time we pull out the video camera, she immediately stops doing whatever it was the made us grab the camera and stares. We have to get a cord so I can get video on the blog, but I will post video sometime sooner than later. Anyway, here are some pictures that my mom took.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Guys, great pics of your daughter. She's SO cute! So, am I correct in assuming that Ethan got the job in MD? When are you moving?