Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tenley’s little announcement…

We had a fun day over at the Petro’s today… we all headed out for a little field trip,

So there you have it! I am just over 15 weeks along and doing well. Still feeling like not many foods sound very good (and the best husband of the year award goes to Ethan Petro for currently being out on a Chinese food run for me!!!), but my energy is returning and I am still doing CrossFit which has been amazing. I feel so good afterwards and it helps my queasiness tremendously.

The girls are beyond excited (we all are) and cannot wait to “hold baby” as Tenley says. Hannah Gray has just grinned ear to ear about it and has been such an amazing helper to me when I haven’t been feeling well. The morning after we shared the news with them, Hannah Gray woke me up with her little face in mine and said, “Mommy, I am sooo excited to have a baby!!!! I am going to show the baby everything and I promise to be a good helper to you!!”. So, so sweet. We are blessed and love the idea of having a trio of girls or rounding out testosterone levels in the house with a boy. So we will find out come the end of May!!!

No comments: